The 6th RuSSIR Young Scientists Conference is a unique forum that brings together young researchers from the disciplines of mathematics, computer science, linguistics, and social sciences. As in previous years the 6th RuSSIR Young Scientists Conference will be organized within the Russian Summer School in Informational Retrieval 2012.
Submissions describing research on a wide range of IR-related topics are especially encouraged. Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to the following:
- IR and theory and models;
- Data structures, algorithms, and indexing;
- Natural language processing;
- User interfaces;
- Semantic Web and knowledge databases;
- Text mining, information and fact extraction;
- Mobile applications for IR and Databases;
- Dynamic media and data streams;
- Social search, recommendations and personalization;
- IR evaluation;
- Benchmarking and Performance Evaluation.
Submission deadline (extended):
Notification of acceptance:
Final full papers due:
All accepted papers would be published in the online conference proceedings. Furthermore, selected accepted papers would be invited for publishing in "Моделирование и анализ информационных систем" journal.
Papers must be in English, up 15 pages and be formatted according to the confrence template. Submissions must be made electronically in PDF through EasyChair website: www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=russir2012 (category: Young Scientists Conference submissions).
Papers would be presented by means of interactive posters during the school. At least one of the authors should be less than 30 year old and be able to attend the school.
YSC full paper template (62 Кб)
YSC Call for Papers (English) (154 Кб)
YSC Call for Papers (Russian) (137 Кб)